Midnight Engine Swap??

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 03:55:25 EST

Well, it's going to be time for me to do an engine swap, and I was wondering
how long would it take to swap a 3.9 with another 3.9??? I may be able to
get a few friends to help, so I'm wondering if it's at all possible to do it
in a very long evening with 3 guys and an engine lift???

This post is probably confirmation that I've lost it, but I'm convinced
having all this engine stuff around is bad karma for me.....so I want to get
this over with. :)

Thanks,

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #2

-Don't let incompetent people tell you that you don't know what your doing.