Daytime running lights not working !

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 16:01:57 EST

On my 97 Dak when started this morning the DRL's did not come on as they
always do. So I checked fuses etc. and they are all fine, and all other
electronics (lights etc.) work normal. Anyone have any ideas what I should
check for before going to the Dealer with this problem? I'm just wondering
if it could be related to the E -Brake cable as I know when you put the
E-Brake on they go off, and once released they come back on. Is there a
separate relay for these DRL's?

TIA
Jay