RE: Brighter Headlights

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 16:09:59 EST

Check out "Brighter Headlights" at M.A.D. Enterprises.
http://www.madelectrical.com/electrical-tech.shtml

As you know, Kyle, I also have a '92 and frankly I've never had a problem
with the stock headlight performance. There's a couple tracks I go to that
are way out in the boonies and I drive home at night on these dark two-lanes
with no visibility issues. In fact the Dak was waaaay better than my 2K
Jeep until I finally got around to aiming the Jeep's lights properly.

Anyway, maybe the info at M.A.D. will be of some help to you.

RayB

<snip>