Re: Body Lifts - Gen II

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 22:27:01 EST

31's are safe on a GenII either way, thats what I run on mine. I had a set
of 32's on it for trial, to much rub on the meaty inner edges, offset rims
might help this but I'm not going down that route. I disgaurded my body
lift idea a while back in light of the craze of SAS(Solid axle swaps) on the
DAKs.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red