Re: Used MP PCM

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 09:27:18 EST

I leave yah guys alone and look what happened.

I NEVER pushed the superchips. I could care less if anyone buys one. I was
only stating what I know and have driven the truck in question. But I can
only state what the guy has said. with that I think its better on a couple
of points. you can use it as a code reader and correct the speedo.

tenths change can be due to a number of things.