(no subject)

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 23:28:23 EST

OK since no one wants to comment I went digging in the archives. Found a lot
of threads bit not a lot of info. Which seems odd for the DML as there always
seems to be good info here? I'm leaning towards the Superchips as it has 3
different programs, allows for tire size and has a code reader.
In looking through the archives it looks like there was a group buy a while
back. Are there any current deals out there?
Bill