RE: RE: Brake time

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 09:58:47 EST

Well, IMHO, the trouble it causes is not worth the PITA for your custoomers. It still dosent take 3 seconds and any 8th grader to rip the entire site if desired, and you know it [no condemnation, just pointing out] It's your site, design it however you like, stuff like that wouldn't stop me from buying from you - because I know you. If I just surfed in, and didn't know you, I would probably keep surfing...

>>> srp@cox.net 03/01/04 09:38PM >>>

Sorry, the right click disabled was to prevent content stealing--- an
unfortunate thing...

What browser are you using, I haven't had any reports of problems from
anyone.

Thanks for the feedback. I can get you the content outside of the
website if that's helpful.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292