Shock recomendations

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 08:19:00 EST

I have been planning on new shocks this spring for my 99 4x4 Dakota. I just got
a catalog from Summit Racing and they have Rancho RSX and Explorer Pro Comp
9000's on sale (by 3 get one free). I had been looking at Rancho RS5000's but
the sale makes the RSX the same price for 4 as the 5000. The Pro Comp 9000's
are about the same price as the Rancho RS5000 but the sale would make 4 about
$100.00. They all have lifetime warranties so they would be the last shock I
pay for.

Anyone have any comments (good, bad) about these shocks?

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4