Re: hello from germany

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 06:59:54 EDT

On Apr 9, 2004, at 10:49, <stebel@web.de> wrote:

> After a crash into my truck (a lady drove into the rear left side,
> while my truck was parking in a parking lot) my painter gives me new
> color on the bed.
> Some additional work is accumulated, like custom gauges, light
> installation in the bed, change winter to summer wheels, help my
> friend restoring his burnt Dakota.

sorry to hear about the crunch, but it sounds like it turned out
alright, so that's a good thing. I hope the resto on your buddy's
truck is going smoothly. What did he end up bringing back from
Florida?

> Next Monday my wife, my 1 year old daughter and me are visiting a
> freind who lifes on the spain island ibiza
> http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com) for 4 years now. His business is
> selling chrtering power boats, he is also organizationing the Poker
> Rally of Ibiza (www.pokerrallyibiza.com).

sounds pretty enviable to me! like Josh, I've heard of Ibeza's
partytime and perma-vacation reputation. I hope you all enjoy your
time there - you'll have to let us know how it goes =)

> After the work is done I will transfer some new pictures to the
> website.

always nice to see picts of Dakotas - especially those highly
personalized or in different settings from most we see. yours
definitely fits both of those!

best of luck with the work, and enjoy your vacation. I'm sure it's
much deserved =)

--
Michael Maskalans         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>
'98 Dakota CC 4x4 318               '84 RamCharger 4x4 360