re Water spots?

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 10:11:35 EDT

i have a lot of hard water spots on bumpers and windows.
does anyone
know of something to get them off? i tried washing again
and again but that doesnt work.
- -dan

1) Whoever said Steel Wool - I disagree. Brass Wool
is much better because, A) does not rust. B) softer.
  ( but i'd never dream of useing it to get rid of
 water spots )

I always rinse with DI water (de-ionized) It's
at the DIY carwash I go to, and well worth it. To remove
existing spots, vinager is about the only thing that will
desolve the minerals - but then you have to de-acid the
truck. Vinagar is like strong acid rain.

Mike

=====
"Welcome to the Darwinian Gene Pool Preserve.

Go ahead and lean over the safety rail as far
as you like and hand feed the carnivores."
                    Non-Sequitor by Wiley