Valve cover vent

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 21:18:57 EDT

I wasn't able to pick up a barbed port for my new air hat today and
remembered that there is an unused 3/8" port on drivers side of my M1
manifold. Does anyone know if this would be a suitable place to hook up the
valve cover vent or will there be too much vacuum resulting in the engine
sucking oil from the valve cover. My gut tells me it will be fine since the
PCV line attaches in the same location on the passenger side plus there are
baffles inside the valve cover. But, I thought it wise to ask before I cut
the line and tried it out.

Thanks,
John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html