Re: Hey all, rehash, speakers...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 20:08:08 EDT

Thanks for the info, but im not after a hard hitting system. That's what
the wifes car is for, I just want some good fitting speakers that can
handle an amp without havign to cut out the holes in the side panel rear.

The main thing is for us to be able to crank it up down by the river... so
whats the speaker size(factory) of GenII Daks rear seat(CC)?

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red