side-exit exhaust

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 21:31:28 EDT

Fellas:
  I installed a rear stabilizer bar (and some new KYBs) on my '94 this
weekend and the existing dual-exit system had to go to make room. Now, the
Flowmonster 50 dumps below the bed with a few turndowns. At certain rpms,
my cab begins to sympathetically occilate with the exhaust frequencies. I'm
worried that my head may, in fact, explode at some point. It sounds wicked
killer from outside, however. Does anybody make side-exit pipes for Daks?
I have a custom exhaust shop in mind in case nobody mass-produces them.

Thanks!

Tim