Re: RE: Diagnostic Port Wiring

From: Larry L Athey (larryathey.nospam@larryathey.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 23:49:55 EDT

I'm not looking to reprogram my pickup, I just want to interpret what
it's sending out of the diagnostic port so I can write my own software
that will give me a verbal explanation of the problem (taking the text
from the DML database) on a small flourescent display. The pickup won't
be modified in any way, I'd just be adding my own little in-dash or
under-dash black box to the pickup as a custom built accessory.