Re: RE: ASP vs. March

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@radicus.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 22:19:34 EDT

James,

I don't know if it is the same pulley that comes with the March 3 piece set.
Does March's set use a 6 rib belt? I was having charging problems with my
ASP 3 piece and was unable to get in touch with them, so I gave March a call
and they sold me a small diameter 6 ribbed aluminum pulley that solved my
problem. I do remember the guy telling me that it was for a Jeep
application, but not much else from that conversation 6-7 years ago.

I think I have measurments of the pulley laying around here somewhere, if I
find them, I will send them over.

Hope that helps,

-John