RE: Saab Fan Switches

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 20:30:24 EDT

The Saab switch is like getting two normal fan thermostats; IIRC it
activates low speed at 180 and high at 194 going by the archives. The Viper
fan is a two speed fan, so they should work well together, though I wonder
if I will have issues with the fan running on low all the time as I have a
180 stat in. Anyone have experience to share with me on that one?

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4
Blah blah blah...