RE: Clutch Fan Questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 21:04:51 EDT

Now take that with a grain of salt (and a big wrench and hammer) and whack
it off of the shaft (uhhhh...that just doesn't sound right for some
reason...but you get the point). :)

You can move the fan and clutch assembly into the fan shroud (on the V6) to
get it out of the way and/or slide it out of the vehicle - no need to remove
the shroud (and this is coming from experience on doing them).

- Bernd