Re: My tire Solution...

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 22:09:41 EDT

I think I speak for everyone when I say the following:

WHAT?!?!

If you're going to continue a topic that you've previously started,
please do it as a reply. If you need to make a new post, make it a new
post. But please, for the sake of all that is holy and good in this
world, do not start a *new* topic by replying to a *different,
completely unrelated* topic. If you must, for some freak reason, do it
as a reply, *completely delete* the previous text.

Your post makes as much sense as my brother proclaiming from the
backseat of the Caravan "but I still need help making it" (that was the
entire statement) after 5 minutes of silence. When he was 9 years old.