Re: Thanks DML gang

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 10:12:22 EDT

Dean,

   Yea, I don't know what happened with us, I assure you; we were much louder
before SCORE arrived. I had the Red ’88 Dakota with the Baja Claws on bead
lock rims. I’m not even sure why I didn’t make a run at the pit or falls.
With front and rear lockers, 4:10 gears and a 4:1 transfer case, I was actually
looking forward to trying them both. I just never got to it. I was a little
intimidated by the lower falls, it was a lot steeper and slicker than I had
anticipated, but I still feel I should have been able to make it up. I
definitely won't hesitate next year. Mike should be done with his straight axle
swap by then and if all goes well next spring, mine will be done as well.

I want to thank SCORE again for all the food you brought, that was a GREAT
meal. I especially enjoyed the meatballs.

I was also planning on emailing Mary and Patty with some of the photos I took
of you guys. They may want to include them on your club’s site. I’m going to
user a few of theirs on our meet page when it’s done.

I think this is one I got of your Jeep:
http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/images/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1644&papass=&
sort=1&thecat=34

This one came out great: