Thanks DML gang

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 08:43:34 EDT

    I would like to extend a thank you to all the DML guys at the BBQ. This was
my first year with the off roading, and it was a great time.

    Of course, I am one of the anti-social Jeep people. I wanted to come over,
but since I was new, I had no clue what to do. However, you people were the
host, so you should have came over to us.

    I am a bit disappointed though. I want to see you guys throw some mud in
the pit. But, the guy hauling through the woods and blowing his tire was quite
the show.

    I look forward to getting together with you guys in the future,
unfortunately, our club does only 1 or two off road events a year, so we have
to wait another year.

    If you are interested in which guy I am, I was one of the few stock jeeps
that went through the pit. The green one, not the one that sucked water, the
one with the jolly roger on the back.

    Dean