RE: injectors (again)

From: Orange383 (orange383@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 01:24:09 EDT

Bernd, Will or anyone else who might know...would it hurt to use the FMS
24lb injectors? I ask because the motor came with them and I don't have the
stock 19s. Assuming I adjusted correctly for the fuel pressure, the FMS 24s
should operate slightly higher than 21lbs in a 95 motor that runs at 39psi
fuel pressure, correct? Sorry to be a pain, but this doesn't seem like a
very straight forward upgrade in terms of application requirements.