Re: OT: Trade it or eat it?

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 11:12:19 EDT

Before you do a voluntary repossession ....... I believe they take the=20
repossessed vehicles to the auction and sell them and then what ever is left=
 of the=20
balance on the loan is still owed (in this case by your brother and then you=
)=20
Your best bet is to sell it for as much as you can get. They will get the=20
total owed them from you one-way or another.=20

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop=20
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood

In a message dated 8/4/2004 8:23:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com writes:=20