Supercharging a GenII WAS: injectors (again)

From: Orange383 (orange383@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 03:10:06 EDT

While I'm at it, I was thinking about possibly supercharging my truck in the
future and was curious about the reliability of using a vortech with a 6 or
8 psi pulley with my current motor mods. I know motors built for
supercharging start with lower compression, but mine has 10:1 pistons. I'm
not even sure what stock is, but would this cause any potential problems.
Also, are there any suggested modifications to go along with the
supercharger installation?

David