Re: Anyone use this list

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 14:31:53 EDT

""Hop *"" <hopsdak@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Dude... that's freakin sick..
> >
> >Dude, it's the Simpsons. Simma down.
> >
> >--
> >- Josh
> >Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
> >All facts have been omitted from this post.
> >www.omg-stfu.com
>
> It is when you cut and paste the link..
> But when i clicked on it thru my web email browser i got goatse.cx and the
> text don't steal my band width.
> That's freakin sick...
> --Hop

It looks like your address is at hotmail... When you click a link in
hotmail it puts its stupid bar on the top of each window, I bet that's
what's causing the difficulty.

I'll have to see if I can modify my .htaccess file to allow hotmail to view
the images. I had a pretty severe problem with people hotlinking my images
as avatars or signatures on webforums.