Viper Fan: Success (so far)

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 16:02:58 EDT

Got the fan in and running today. Seems to work really well! My wiring
went without a hitch except for wiring the relays in backwards. SAAB
temperature switch seems very well suited for this application, when driving
around the fan stays off, when I stop and idle, low speed will cycle on and
off. Hasn't gotten hot enough for high speed yet. The switch is mounted in
a section of pipe in the upper radiator hose so it senses the coolant temp
just before getting to the radiator.

Granted, this is all during a beautiful day with 75 degree weather. We'll
see what happens when/if it warms up and I get the AC rolling..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4