Re: OT:Need help with my Jeep

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 21:10:45 EDT

According to the "stealers" proportioning valvves don't goo bad, yet there
is a back orderon them no matter what style vehicle you ahve.

I ended up taking one froma 98 that had been rolled and replacing it on my
95, exact same part, never changed. Brakes were hella better afterwards...
Now its time to get these shit autozone pads off...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's