Each KRC TB is good for how much HP? Need a hand.

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 22:48:20 EDT

Each of KRCs throttle bodies, what range of HP would you want each for?
Right now I only have a self smoothed and polished stocker, and with the
times Ive got, Im making about 350-360 at the crank, 300 at the wheels.
Would it do me any good to move up a size or 2? I would like to eventually
put 360-450 to the Wheels... would the one that I get now be good for then
too or would I have to upgrade again.... thats what I would like to avoid.
I think I will be going to the smaller 2.87" pulley here soon, and some
springs/rockers. Hopefully aftercooler by the end of the year/early spring.
By then Im sure the motor will be going, it has 124K on it now, uses no oil,
and comp check is pretty good too so WHO KNOWS!!?? Anyway, what TB should I
go with??

TJ
1992 Dakota
318, 4X4, Long Bed