Re: RE: OT:Need help with my Jeep

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 22:40:27 EDT

If the seals in the master cylinder were bad, wouldnt after holding the
brake pedal down for a while let the pressure bleed past and you would lose
braking in the rear? I dont know. Ive tried that and they hold fine, there
is just a lack of maybe propper pressure to them ya know? Hmmm......

TJ
1992 Dakota
318, 4X4, Long Bed
46RH, MP Comp