RE: AZ Brake pads (was Need Help w/Jeep)

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 23:10:41 EDT

The Performance Frictions are a really good Pad, when I was working for AZ I
sold quite a few sets and never had any complaints.

As far as the wear issue on the Albany or PF pads (or Valuecraft) I found
that an average of 6-8 out of 10 complaints were related to the rear brakes
being out of adjustment or not working at all.

The other 2-4 complaints were from people Hammering the brakes or riding the
pedal all the time, or the front braking system needed a serious overhaul
(I.E. calipers,hoses,rotors, etc)

I've personally tested all three brands of pads AZ offers and with proper
driving, and vehicle maintance I averaged 15k-30K on a set of pads.....

I currently Run a set MORSE Ceramic pads on my 01' RC purchased at AZ before
I left the company.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...mods? Too Many!
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...mods? Not Enough!