RE: AZ Brake pads (was Need Help w/Jeep)

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 07:41:49 EDT

Based on the recommendation of someone on the list recently, I bought the
Performance Friction Pads from AZ and they (so far) work just great. My
Raybestos PG Plus only lasted 18,000 miles and I do not do any towing,
mostly highway miles. Whomever gave me that suggestion, thank you, by the
way.

Rascal