Re: AZ Brake pads (was Need Help w/Jeep)

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 21:02:30 EDT

I have Albanies on my truck and put the duralast golds on my wifes car(those
have already been replaced with raybestos from napa)

Mine have lasted amazingly well but are starting to wear and I need to
definitely replace them before they destroy my new rotors. As for dusting
on my albany's, no I dont notice cause my wheels always seem to find
water/mud someplace....

It was the Duralasts that I had the problem with on my wifes car, the just
eroded in less than 5 months, on new rotors(all around). Backs made it
about a nother month before they got replaced as well.

I have yet to try them, for the price, you might as well go raybestos(I
realize you get a discount). As for the RAM, make sure the rears are
adjusted good, that will cause more problems then parts you will replace
sorting out brake issues.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's