fuel pump

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 19:15:18 EDT

Hi guys
I'm in the process of replacing the frame on my truck. Since I have the box
off and tank out Would it be worth changing the fuel pump? It is in the tank
isn't it? The truck just hit 40K miles (5.9 auto) If you think it is worth
changing what would be the recommended pump?
I'm lowering the truck so ball joints and shocks will be changed. Also what
better time to change the plugs ect with the motor out.
Any other hard to get to maintenance items that should be replaced now?

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood