Re: fuel pump

From: Walt Felix (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 05:46:53 EDT

Slightly off topic but curious. Why would you have to replace the frame on
a truck with 40k on the clock? What are you replacing it with?

--
Walt Felix
'88 Dakota Sport 4x4, '96 Dakota CC SLT 4x4, '00 Ram Sport 1500 QC

My Webpage: http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com My DML Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/VyL4YitToBQ2s/

<DodgeDe@cs.com> wrote in message news:1eb.27ae3fe0.2e514886@cs.com... > > Hi guys > I'm in the process of replacing the frame on my truck. Since I have the box > off and tank out Would it be worth changing the fuel pump? It is in the tank > isn't it? The truck just hit 40K miles (5.9 auto) If you think it is worth > changing what would be the recommended pump? > I'm lowering the truck so ball joints and shocks will be changed. Also what > better time to change the plugs ect with the motor out. > Any other hard to get to maintenance items that should be replaced now? > > > > > > > > > Bill > "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop > playing." > -George Bernard Shaw > > 00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood >