Re: Re: FS 94, 3.9,4x4

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 10:52:54 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>
>> Absolutely; the DML needs to take up a collection to buy it and of
>> course helicopter flight lessons for myself, plus enough of a reserve
>> to take care of maintenance and the annual inspections. (Hmm, I think
>> I'm going to need a bigger DML BBQ donation can.) ;-)
>

> Then you could use it as a Wi-Fi relay to provide tracking data for all
> of the trucks during the BBQ. :-)
>
> -Bill

but most of the blips would just be at the barn, heck he could probably
just mock up a picture, lie and tell the list it was live, and get away
with it....LOL

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com