RE: Re: FS 94, 3.9,4x4

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 17:29:54 EDT

If ya'll are gonna buy a helicopter, I'd like to apply for the position of
official DML 'copter maintenance superintendent. I'd be willing to negotiate
a fair salary and benefits package. Of course with reciprocal passes from
other air passenger and freight services, I wouldn't have to worry about
relocation and I'd be willing to pay for a portion of my training costs
associated with being certified by the FAA on that type of aircraft.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE
Aerospace Propulsion Systems Craftsman
USAF, Ret.