46RE question

From: cdavis82@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 01:23:10 EDT

I am new to the list so please forgive me if this has been asked before. I
have a 99 Dakota 318 4X4 with the 46RE transmission. I am having a slight
delay before it will shift into overdrive. 4 to 5 seconds. This problem
started after a recent long road trip. The fluid still seems fine (no grit and
the color is good). It does seem to shift a little quicker the closer I am to
WOT. Anyone's thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Casey Davis