Re: fuel pump

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 02:31:29 EDT

Steve Mills wrote:

> Who said they were bad.

Nobody, I made this example up, just to illustrate my point. I am of the
school of thought that when it comes to wear items, changing them a bit
more frequrntly and using lower priced replacements gives one more
"feels/works like new" time than a single "premium" replacement that has to
be use 2-5x as long due to cost.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com