Silblades

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 05:42:47 EDT

Hey, Steve...

<snip> Who said they were bad<snip>

I haven't commented on this thread yet, so here's my input... I didn't like
the Silblades..The first pair I got lasted maybe15 months...then they really
started streaking badly...seeing as 15 months is a tad short of their 5-year
warranty, I e-mailed the mfr... he recommended cleaning with soap &
water...tried that - still streaked...
They sent me a replacement pair - at no cost to me...I thought, Cool! I like
them a little better now...
at least they honor their claim....the 2nd pair lasted 6 months & started
streaking badly... I said F**k it,
& have been using Bosch blades ever since... got almost 18 months on them &
they're JUST starting to streak
Cost 10 bucks each at Wallyworld...

Just my $.02k

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)