Waterpump/Thermostat

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 10:29:56 EDT

  Looks like my waterpump is on the way out. Lots of noise from the engine
in the past 2 weeks and I noticed a small spot of antifreeze underneath
yesterday. I took the belt off and found that the fan would wobble quite a
bit.
  Soooo, I think it's time to change the waterpump. I'm thinking of going
to the 180 thermostat while I'm in there. Any particular brand I should go
with? Any particular brand for the waterpump or just grab one from
NAPA/Autozone?
  I've done the waterpump once already (with the timing chain), so I think I
have the procedure down.
Thanks.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6