Re: Driving Manners Are Nonexistent

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 11:35:07 EDT

I’ve noticed the same with Ingrid’s little Toyota. Too many soccer moms’
driving big SUVs or idiots who don’t know how to use their mirrors. She gets
cut off on a daily bases.

Did you see the Slate Article on California’s laws concerning vehicles over
6000lbs.

http://www.slate.com/id/2104755/

I’ve noticed we have similar signs posted around the Hartford area.

Walt