Re: Re: Driving Manners Are Nonexistent

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 11:31:22 EDT

Yeah, I liked the one I came across the other day. I'm at an intersection,
at this point my side of the road branches into two lanes, one to go
straight or turn left, one to turn right... This guy in a (GMC) pickup comes
up behind me, waits a few seconds, cuts into the right lane, (no turn
signals through out, mind you, while I'm sitting with my left-turn signal
engaged, waiting for traffic).

Finally, there's a break in traffic long enough to get through, so I start
pulling out, and this dumb@$$ in the truck blows a left, from the right
lane, completely cutting me off!

I loved that. Nothing like a bit of brake-stomping adrenaline to wake you
up in the morning.

-Jon
""Josh Battles"" <josh@omg-stfu.com> wrote in message

> <B1LLYW@aol.com> wrote in message news:157.3cc043e1.2e542214@aol.com...
> >
> > There is one very simple thing we can all do to keep the roads safe.
Use