RE: Re: Driving Manners Are Nonexistent

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 22:12:39 EDT

<snip>

> traffic enforcement is a cash cow instead of the safety campaign it
> should be, and I'm bloddy well *sick* of it.
>
> --
> Mike Maskalans

I couldn't agree more Mike. Check out the National Motorists Association at
http://www.motorists.org/

They were instrumental in getting the speed limits raised around the country
and I've supported them for years as they have supported the rights of
American motorists. They don't condone aggressive or reckless driving but
they don't believe exceeding ridiculously low speed limits warrants a ticket
either. They have tools to help members fight speeding tickets. I can
imagine there might be a few of our DML members who could benefit from that.
:-)

RayB