Re: Re: daily SAS update

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 22:44:37 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Re: daily SAS update

> On 8/18/2004 8:39 PM, Neil W. Bellenger wrote:
>
> A couple years ago they repaved the street in front of Marci's parents'
house.

> Then they did this chip seal thing. Still trying to figure that one
> out. Road isn't any better than it was before.
>
> - --
> - -andy
>
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/alevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us
> "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine"
> -Bob Tom
The used to do that on the street in front of my grandparents house every
year. Granpa threw a fit because his driveway was originally 10 inches
higher than the road.. Road is now roughly a foot higher than the drive.
Chip seal also makes the roads develope quite a crown over the years too.
Aaron Wyse