Re: Re: 46RE question

From: cdavis82@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 23:01:52 EDT

All shifts (up and down) are fine. The OD upshift seems to come "on time" only
when I'm near or at WOT. It only seems to delay when I am at part throttle.
It has been happening for a few weeks and hasn't gotten any more delayed than
when it first started.

When it usually happens I am between 2300 and 2500 rpm in 3rd going about 55 to
60 on flat ground. It will reach this rpm and stay there about 2 to 3 seconds
and then finally shift. Up until the last few weeks this was not a normal
occurance.

Casey