Re: Re: Driving Manners Are Nonexistent

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 22:38:23 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com wrote:
>
> : AAA is a good value for its members considering the cost of the alternatives.
> : But lets call it what it is, “Towing Insurance”.
>

> Absolutely. :-) ...
> Actually, it would be nice if they offered a "stripped down" AAA
> service, which would just cover the towing without all the extra
> junk. (Perhaps a competitor might look into doing something like
> that.) Save some money on the yearly dues and only pay for the
> services ("insurance") that I actually anticipate using.

My Cell phone offers a AAA type of service service for $2.99 a month that's
about midway between the two AAA offerings in services..

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com