Brake problems

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 20:57:53 EDT

    My driver's side brake locked up. I replaced the caliper, but am not sure
what the problem is now. It will not pull back completely. I have bled the
line, but was told I still need to keep bleeding them because there is still
air in them. What is the proper way to bleed the lines? The old days, you just
kept pumping the brakes a few times (with the engine off), and when you get a
steady stream, keep the brake depressed, and tighten the bleeder.

    Any ideas?