Re: Re: FS 94, 3.9,4x4

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 02:31:44 EDT

On Aug 21, 2004, at 17:29, Ray Irons wrote:

> If ya'll are gonna buy a helicopter, I'd like to apply for the
> position of
> official DML 'copter maintenance superintendent. I'd be willing to
> negotiate
> a fair salary and benefits package. Of course with reciprocal passes
> from
> other air passenger and freight services, I wouldn't have to worry
> about
> relocation and I'd be willing to pay for a portion of my training costs
> associated with being certified by the FAA on that type of aircraft.

I'm all for hiring vets and all, but I think if we got someone less
qualified and tried to train them ourselves, we'd save a lot of money.

Oh, sorry, my IT is showing. I'll tuck that back in ;-X

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife