Re: RE: Silblades

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 00:40:50 EDT

Ray,

I think for most sases your dad is right on the money. The problem for
me is that I live in s. fla. Unfortunantly due to the heat I need to
replace my wiper blades every year due to the heat and what it does to
the rubber. Anywhere else I would completely agree but down here the
heat tends to ruin a set in a year. Other than that your dad is
probably right on the money.

Jeff Durling