Re: Midwest meet [was smog and STL]

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 12:13:43 EDT

""Bill Day"" <billday@consolidated.net> wrote in message

> I explained last time that there is no "indoor" room, we have a shower and
> what not ammenities, but this is a nasty old farm house that willt ake its
> toll on me whenever I do start it.
>
> Camping(or local motels if you can't sleep outside) will be a must. Fires
> are a given and so is BEER/LIQUOR, provided you buy it!

I'll probably be bringing in some beer from up here (pickings are slim down
there for the brands I like) and since my parents live in the area, I'll
probably just crash at their place for the night rather than set up a tent.

Bill, how close to route 1 and old 40 are you? My parents are right in that
area by lakeview golf course.

> Again the trails around here aren't much, especially if it doesn't rain.
My
> fun mud run road has been leveled and white rocked in parts but the rest
is
> still a little treat and some sand too... I will try and find out some
> other spots from other trucks I see covered in dirt around here and find
out
> where they are going, if they will tell me...

I don't like the mud.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L