Re: Tranfer case Fluid

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 16:59:21 EDT

Thank you Dave I do not put much stock in the Haynes or Chilton but with
limited funds Ill have to get an fsm sometime later. It does give me a
little info to get me to be able to ask the list what works best for you all
and things it don't tell me the DML has been very knowledgeable and helpful.
Again thank you.